Thursday, January 17, 2019 (5:00 – 7:00pm)
Thursday, April 11, 2019 (5:00 – 7:00pm)
Saturday, June 8, 2019 (1:00 – 3:00pm)
HSPT & MSPT
December 8, 2018 at 8:30 a.m.
HSPT & MSPT Application Process:
1. Application for Admissions form to be completed by applicant
3. Applicants take the HSPT or MSPT at Providence Catholic School (Providence)*
4. HSPT & MSPT results are mailed to applicant and applicant’s current school
5. Providence will request school records and recommendation from applicant’s current school
6. Students are notified of their status once records, recommendations, and HSPT or MSPT scores are received. Notification Date: February 8, 2019.
Criteria Used for the Admissions Decision:
1. Current Grade Report Card
2. Most Recent Standardized Test Scores (i.e. Stanford, Iowa, TAKS)
3. Attendance Record
4. Discipline Record
5. Teacher and/or Principal Recommendations
6. HSPT or MSPT Scores
7. Interview with Student and Parents/Legal Guardians may be requested
*Students who take the HSPT or MSPT at Providence on December 8, 2018 may be eligible for Academic or Merit Scholarships. Registration/Check-in time is 8:00 to 8:15 am. Testing Time is 8:30 to 10:30 am. Includes breaks and snacks. Contact Mrs. Monica Rosales-Jones or at (210) 224-6651 ext. 210. More scholarship information can be found at www.providencecatholicschool.net.
Contact: Monica Rosales‐Jones, Admissions Director
Phone: 210.224.6651, ext. 210