We are back on campus and happy to have our students, staff, campers and visitors in person.
The Front Office will be open from 8am to 2pm (Monday - Thursday) through July 30th.
Please call 210-920-3287 if you need anything throughout the summer. Our administrative offices will continue to be available directly by phone.
Procedures for coming on to campus are as follows:
- All visitors must complete Self Screening at home.
- All visitors must sign in at the front office.
- All shall wear a face covering while in the building.
- We invite you to come on campus during these office hours, but we prefer you call and set up an appointment if you need to meet with anyone on our staff.
- Students, Athletes and Camp participants (including staff) are required to follow additional check in procedures outlined our Summer Operational Plan.
- First Day of School is August 17, 2020
- Summer Reading and Assignments are posted on our Website
- All returning students must activate their new Providence Gmail account as soon as possible.
- All Providence emails are @ProvidenceCatholicSchool.net. Please update your email contacts. The @providencehs.net will NO longer forward automatically.
Elise Marie Denoux, ACDP
Assistant Principal/Athletic Director